About Me

My photo
Nairobi, Sinai Slum, Kenya
I am a widow and a teacher, and I feel and care for the needy children. I love them as my own sons and daughters. I want to give them a real home and with the basic needs covered.Would you like to help us and make it possible?

Sunday 12 February 2012

Books and Labels



BOOKS & LABELS
Book sale to help us build a farm school for children
(Spanish: Venta de libros para ayudar en la construcción de una granja escuela)



Thanks to Oriol Carol i Prat for the generous donation.
(Spanish: Gracias Oriol Carol i Prat por su generosa donación de libros.)


Selling books in the Street market of Premia de Dalt. Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. In the town center.
(Catalan:Parada de llibres a Premià de Dalt dissabte de 10 a 16h de la tarda; centre del poble!)

No comments: