About Me

My photo
Nairobi, Sinai Slum, Kenya
I am a widow and a teacher, and I feel and care for the needy children. I love them as my own sons and daughters. I want to give them a real home and with the basic needs covered.Would you like to help us and make it possible?

Tuesday 12 November 2013

 
DID YOU KNOW.....???
Every November thousands of students are facing the KCPE (Kenya Certificate of Primary Education).  The exams are very important  ,as the marks obtained will determine whether a student may pass to the next higher level of learning.
 
Success Cards
Success cards have always been very important for any primary and secondary school candidate in Kenya. The central idea of the success cards is to give them hope and confidence during their exams. Some students even compete to see who receives the most before and during the exam period.
 
We are very proud of our children and we strongly believe they will succeed! But of course, they also got their success Cards!!!

No comments: