About Me

My photo
Nairobi, Sinai Slum, Kenya
I am a widow and a teacher, and I feel and care for the needy children. I love them as my own sons and daughters. I want to give them a real home and with the basic needs covered.Would you like to help us and make it possible?

Saturday 23 November 2013

Did you know...

DID YOU KNOW.....???
 
Alfredo Moser  invented the “light of the poor” two years ago? ,,,,  using nothing more than plastic bottles filled with water and a tiny bit of bleach. The inspiration for the "Moser lamp" came to him during one of the country's frequent electricity blackouts in 2002. His innovation has spread throughout the world. It is expected to be in one million homes by early next year….and of course…in Mama Jane we used his idea too!
(thanks to Pablo de Torres!!)

No comments: