About Me

My photo
Nairobi, Sinai Slum, Kenya
I am a widow and a teacher, and I feel and care for the needy children. I love them as my own sons and daughters. I want to give them a real home and with the basic needs covered.Would you like to help us and make it possible?

Tuesday 11 March 2014

AFTER THE EXAMS - MASAI MARA





Thank you The Kobo Trust Foundation and Enkerende for this generous prize to our kids!

.............................This is a dream........................................


Dear all,

We are happy to inform you that Enkerende Tented Camp together with Kobo Safaris Ltd is inviting some of our sponsored children from Jenracy to the Masaai Mara this long weekend friday-saturday-sunday to celebrate the best marks and the good performance as a prize!

As a prize of: working hard, helping home and performing well!

YEEEES!!! GOING ON A SAFARI TO MASAAI MARA!!

!!!!!!!!The children are exited to start the adventure!!!!!!

Thank you Raúl & Cristina from Enkerende to make this adventure possible!!!!!




No comments: