About Me

My photo
Nairobi, Sinai Slum, Kenya
I am a widow and a teacher, and I feel and care for the needy children. I love them as my own sons and daughters. I want to give them a real home and with the basic needs covered.Would you like to help us and make it possible?

Saturday 5 April 2014

PRIVATE TUITIONS


ASANTE SANA -  The Kobo Trust Foundation


After the Meeting with Jenracy Center & Modern Care School we have decided to add PRIVATE TUITIONS for Class 8.

1 Extra Hour in the Morning/ 1 Extra Hour in the Evening!

We want them to be ready for the secondary school!

.........

 Después de la reunión con Jenracy Center y la Escuela de Primaria ...Modern Care hemos decidido augmentar CLASES PRIVADAS para los niños de octavo de primaria.

1 Hora Extra por las mañanas/ 1 Hora Extra por la tarde!

Queremos que vayan preparados para la secundaria!

No comments: